Sibling rivalry is a tale as old as time. Luckily, sometimes it takes a positive turn and becomes something fun and relatively harmless. Like when someone decides that it would be an amazing prank to paint their brother’s whole room pink — and actually goes through with it! Or when you think it’s not enough to just have skeletons in the closet and put an actual skeleton in the trunk of your sibling’s car!
Bright Side has found brothers and sisters that just can’t leave each other alone. At the end of the article, there will be a bonus picture that shows that memes are also a great way to troll your sibling!
1. “Okay, so my little brother did this while nobody else was home.”
2. “As a prank, my brother and I have been stashing a decorative skeleton in each other’s stuff for months.”
3. “Woke up to this picture of my brother showing off his new pillows:”
4. “I came home from college for the weekend and my little sister had baked me a cake.”
5. “My brother wrapped 8 pairs of my shoes up in tinfoil and duct tape. I’m 23 and he’s 31. We may never grow up.”
6. “My brother got tired of the garage freezer being left open.”
7. “I changed all the photos of my sister in the house to images of sloth faces.”
8. “My brother and I are in a bit of a prank war.”
9. “Out of 365 days in a year, my brothers use 7 to practice their direct sibling teamwork—for a week-long prank.”
10. “My brother got into my phone’s keyboard settings…”
11. “So this is what my brother went to sleep to last night:”
12. “I pulled a little prank on my brother.”
13. “I got up nice and early to prank my little brother.”
14. “Me and my brother are in a prank war. And I walk into my room to find this. LIKE DOES HE REALIZE HE HAS TO CLEAN IT UP?”
15. I lost a bet and let my sister cut my hair. This is the face of instant regret.
Bonus: My brother said, “This is how I can go to Hogwarts!”
Do you and your siblings prank each other? Share your pictures and stories in the comments!