Kindness is like a boomerang — the more you give now, the more you’ll receive in the future. And the heroes of this article know this for sure. Using the internet and social media, they’re trying to spread kindness to every corner of our planet so that other people can take their turn and do something special for their loved ones or even for complete strangers.
Bright Side put together 20 touching photos that will warm your heart and inspire you to do some good deeds.
20. This toucan got a 3D-printed prosthetic beak.
19. “I gave the local homeless musician, who was borrowing guitars to busk on the street, my old acoustic guitar.”
18. “A year ago my little sister left this world. This weekend her heart recipient met my mom and shared her heartbeat.”
17. Every Valentine’s Day, this gentleman brings all the widows from the retirement home here and treats each of them to lunch, gifts, and a rose.
16. A doctor made a “special prescription” for an illiterate patient.
15. “Someone drove 10 miles to deliver my purse home 2 days after I lost it. They didn’t take any of the money from it, and didn’t leave a name.”
14. What a blood donation center in El Paso looked like after the police said there was an urgent need for blood:
13. “I was having a bad day and this dog walked to my bus stop, sat on the bench, and asked me for pets. I’m now having a good day.”
12. “My father has been taking the same bus to work and back for the last 5 years. Today, all the regular commuters gave a farewell to the bus conductor on his last day of work.”
11. “This note was left on the gate near a lake. No name or number was left, but whoever you are, rest assured your rose is in place in the middle of the lake.”
10. “My neighbor is taking her son around the neighborhood picking up trash and telling him about how we only get one planet and we need to take care of it.”
9. A groom saved a boy from drowning during his wedding photoshoot.
8. A woman is giving water to a dehydrated bunny in 100-degree heat.
7. “This man noticed an older man who was struggling to find directions on his phone. He spent 20 minutes teaching him how to use Google Maps, GPS, and direction services.”
6. “My aunt made a ’drive-in’ for all the kids in the family.”
5. These people skipped fireworks in order to comfort scared shelter dogs.
4. This turtle lost both his back legs so vets built him a fancy wheelchair using a Lego car kit.
3. “A total stranger came and braided my hair while I was in the hospital after I asked for help in a beauty Facebook group.”
2. “I got a flat and these guys came to the rescue. They put my spare on and I was back on the road in no time.”
1. A doctor is hugging his patient whose life he saved after she just did a speech thanking him.
Do you have your own heartwarming stories? Don’t hesitate to share them with us in the comments!