So much can go wrong while taking a simple selfie or photo, like accidental photobombs or weird optical illusions that barely make you look human. Fortunately, the end result is often something to laugh at.
So, Bright Side put together a bunch of photos that show exactly how unpredictable the simple act of taking a photo can be.
1. “The moment this jogger realized he stumbled into my friends’ engagement photo.”
2. Sniff, sniff.
3. “I tried to take a selfie with the Mona Lisa.”
4. That one friend in the group that always fails to look OK in spontaneous photo-ops:
5. Let me tail you just how adorable this is…
6. A promposal photobombed by a diver sliding down a cloud: how epic is that?
7. The universal facial expression for, “I’ve messed up badly.”
8. Once you notice it, you can’t unsee it.
9. This candid photo turned into proof that cats can fly.
10. I bet even Leonardo DiCaprio hasn’t experienced this kind of Incepswan.
11. Hopefully Aladdin’s rug caught her in time.
12. The longer you look at it, the weirder it gets.
13. One walks on water, the other shoots up from a bottle. Both were unmasked as superheroes.
14. Doggos are the kings and queens of stealing the spotlight.
15. Not everyone can be as photogenic as this baby.
16. When you’re trying to take a photo of the view, but the aliens in Area 51 have escaped:
17. Luther Hargreeves from The Umbrella Academy?
18. Possibly one of the best examples of being at the wrong place, at the wrong time.
19. “My brother was able to pack our family friend into a mini backpack.”
20. They had no idea that Fiona, the hippo, would be so into their proposal.
When was the last time you took a photo that turned out unexpectedly funny or weird? Tell us what happened in the comment section and, of course, share the photo with us, if you still have it!