Only the best deals on Verge-approved gadgets get the Good Deals stamp of approval, so if you’re looking for a deal on your next gadget or gift from major retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Target, and more, this is the place to be.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.
Memorial Day is May 27th, a day of remembrance in the US. Though, like most holidays on the calendar, it’s also a day when a load of retailers lower prices, making it a good opportunity to tick a few boxes off of your wishlist (or someone else’s). And, aside from Amazon Prime Day 2019, which is expected to happen in mid-July, this might be your best chance to save on some tech products until Labor Day or Black Friday comes around later in the year.
Most of these sales have different start and end times, so we’ll be updating this post with new deals as they begin, crossing out inactive deals along the way.
Laptops and tablets
- Acer is offering a 20 percent discount on everything in its store, including desktops, gaming monitors, laptops, and more. Enter the code ACER20 at checkout to redeem the deal. (Chromebooks and Predator laptops are excluded from the offer.)
- Apple’s latest MacBook Air with 128GB of storage and 8GB of RAM is $949.99 (usually $1,199) at Best Buy. This is hovering around the best price yet, though Google Express recently went $20 cheaper. Amazon is now matching Best Buy’s price, if you’d rather shop there.
- For a faster processor, you’ll want to check out the 13-inch MacBook Pro at Best Buy, which is $999.99. It’s $300 off of its usual price.
- The sixth-generation of Apple’s iPad with 128GB of storage costs $329.99 at Best Buy.
- The latest iPad Pro tablets are up to $200 off at Best Buy. If you’re leaning toward the 11-inch tablet, it starts at $674.99 (usually $799.99), and the 12.9-inch version starts at $849.99.
- TCL 6-series 65-inch 4K HDR television with Roku TV software is $699.99 at Best Buy. This model differs slightly from what you’d get at Amazon (currently priced at $799.99) and anywhere else; its included IR remote requires line-of-sight with the TV, an awkward requirement for a modern TV. And, this model isn’t compatible with the superior Wi-Fi-connected remote.
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm) is down to $199.99 at Amazon and Walmart. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen it hit this price, but it hasn’t yet gone any lower. If the 42mm sizing is a better fit, it’s $229.99 at Walmart and Amazon.
- The Apple Watch Series 4 in every color and size is $50 off at Best Buy. This puts GPS models as low as $349, and watches that support GPS and LTE at $449.