Bars are no longer just places where people can have a couple of cocktails over a nice conversation. Today it’s a whole new world with its own rules and features. And it seems that the owners of these places have an endless imagination.
We at Bright Side feel eager to show you 20 examples of bars, where you definitely won’t get bored.
20. This sushi restaurant has 2 soaps in the bathroom. One for before you eat and one for after.
19. This bar has an aquarium in it.
18. This one uses the image of Caitlyn Jenner to designate bathrooms.
17. No money to pay for a meal? No problem — just work for 50 minutes.
16. The edge of the knife in this Swiss restaurant was shaped to show off many of the peaks found in the Swiss Alps.
15. 1/3 of the air in this bar is alcohol vapors.
14. This car themed restaurant has awesome sinks.
13. This dessert is called “Mother’s favorite flower.”
12. For those who know a lot about stories.
11. Really strange, but it looks tasty.
10. A special note for those who don’t like confusing situations.
9. Well, life is unpredictable…
8. The local bar has metal coasters made from cars wrecked in drunk driving accidents.
7. This French bar serves wine in baby bottles.
6. When you’re a badass inside.
Local authorities prohibited bars from putting tables on the sidewalks. The owners found a way out — they made a summer terrace on the back of a truck that was parked nearby. Legally everything is OK.
5. Just a meringue served on a magnetically levitated pillow. Nothing special…
4. This one’s for those people who always find a way out of any situation.
The name of the bar is “At Work.”
3. H is for honesty
2. For a difficult morning
The “Hangover” bar works 3 days a week — from Friday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. It was created for those who’ve had a very merry previous night and want a little warmth and home comfort. The visitors are checked for their degree of intoxication at the entrance and depending on the result they are either sent to lie in bed, to eat pizza, or to drink tea.
1. This bar has a TV constantly playing Star Wars movies above each urinal.
So, which of these bars would you want to visit right away? We would be glad to hear from you in the comments!