Only about 10% of the world’s population is left-handed. And as many lefties would agree, this world has been designed for right-handed people. Though nowadays being a southpaw is not that uncomfortable, there are still plenty of small and major inconveniences that can make their day a little bit harder.
If you’re the one who’s sick of smudging your writing, Bright Side feels your pain and dedicates this compilation to you. We want you to know that you’re not alone in this everyday struggle.
1. That one thing every leftie can relate to
2. Well, thanks, that helps a lot.
3. Oh, sure. I definitely will.
4. This binder ring is my own personal hell.
5. Hello gorgeous!
6. “Time to take the cake out of the oven. Oh, wait…”
7. Story of my life
8. Is this discrimination or what?
9. As if nightmares are not enough…
10. At least I can use my imagination!
11. I wish being left-handed was a legit reason to miss class.
12. “I have no idea what I was thinking when I bought this…”
13. This is hardly a “Good morning.”
14. When being a bit different from others creates problems:
15. All I wish for #LeftHandersDay is a pair of scissors that I don’t have to hold like this:
16. I wonder why it’s so hard to design it for lefties.
17. Well…Happy left handers day!
18. Another day, another struggle
19. It’s a right hander’s world.
20. What did you say about left-handed people being creative?
Are you a left-handed person? If yes, can you relate to any of these? Maybe you’re dealing with even more lefty struggles, let us know so we can share your pain!