There’s no better way to clearly see how many years have passed, than to take a look at those who used to be kids. We hate to tell you this, but even your favorite children from well-known movies are all grown up now and don’t look like they used to. Some of them gave up their acting career and are living ordinary lives now, others continued acting and have become older right before our eyes. We’re not sure if they have a time machine or what, but they’re all grown up and absolutely stunning.
Whoever thinks that 1991, 2005, or even 2012 wasn’t that long ago, here at Bright Side we have something to show you.
1. Dakota Blue Richards — Lyra from The Golden Compass (2007)
2. Bailee Madison — May Belle from Bridge to Terabithia (2007)
3. Josh Hutcherson — Gabe from Little Manhattan (2005)
4. Anna Chlumsky — Vada from My Girl (1991)
5. Madeline Carroll — Juli from Flipped (2010)
6. Amandla Stenberg — Rue from The Hunger Games (2012)
7. Willow Shields — Primrose from The Hunger Games (2012)
8. Joey King — Molly from Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011)
9. Kara Hayward — Suzi from Moonrise Kingdom (2012)
10. Saoirse Ronan — Susie from The Lovely Bones (2009)
11. Sophie Nélisse — Liesel from The Book Thief (2013)
12. Eliza Bennett — Meggie from Inkheart (2008)
13. Sophie Turner — Sansa from Game of Thrones (2011)
14. AnnaSophia Robb — Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
15. Philip Wiegratz — Augustus from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
16. Bradley Pierce — Peter from Jumanji (1995)
17. Kirsten Dunst — Judy from Jumanji (1995)
18. Taylor Momsen — Cindy Lou Who from How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
Which of the above mentioned movies did you like the most? Which of these transformations are the most jaw-dropping? Tell us in the comments!