Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
The holidays may be over, but winter is just beginning! Create a frosty glass candleholder using Dollar Tree’s pint jars, glitter, ribbon, and wintry embellishments. Coat the glass jar in a thin layer of Mod Podge® or craft glue, and sprinkle on silver and blue glitter for a snowy frost covered look. Finish your candle off with a silver and white ribbon and bell or snowflake. Add an LED tealight candle inside and watch the light flicker through the gleaming glitter!
Stock Up on Supplies:
- Glass Pint Jar
- Wax or LED Candle
- Mod Podge® or Craft Glue
- Paint Brush
- Blue and Silver Glitter
- Silver or White Ribbon
- Silver Bells or Snowflake Embellishments
Time to Winter-ize Your Candles:
- Use a paintbrush to cover the entire pint jar in glue or Mod Podge®.
- Sprinkle glitter over the wet glue until the entire surface is covered.
- Wait 20 minutes for the glue and glitter to dry.
- Tie a ribbon laced with silver bells or snowflake embellishments.
- Tie your ribbon into a bow around the top of your pint jar.
- Insert a small wax candle or LED tealight candle into the jar and enjoy the shimmering glow!
Looking for more winter-inspired DIY candles? Check out these homemade snow globe candles!